• Analyze the impact of an organization's project management initiatives on its human resources, management, financial and business strategy, policies and practices
• Implement a project plan that includes balancing competing goals and acting promptly to solve problems and seize opportunities
• Applying financial accounting knowledge to project management
• Allocate necessary human resources to manage project progress with leadership and teamwork skills
• Work with teams and stakeholders effectively and professionally, respecting differences
The Australian Diploma is accredited and certified by the Australian Department of Skills and Careers to be of double degree value (Replacement of high school diploma and first year of international university) to help students easily transfer to international universities in Vietnam. Australia, USA, UK or international universities in Vietnam.